1. How many units are available at the Co-op?
A: We have a total of 34 units; 10 townhouses and 24 apartments.
2. Can I submit an application to the Co-op for a subsidized unit?
A: Applicants much first apply with the City of Stratford to determine eligibility based on each individual's circumstances. There is currently a waitlist for subsidized housing. Applicants must be on the waitlist to be considered for a subsidized unit.
3. Is there a waitlist for Market Units?
A: Yes, we currently have a waitlist for our market units.
4. Are you able to advise of the average wait for a unit?
A: Unfortunately, no. This depends on the turnover rate for units and the priority order of the City of Stratford's waitlist and our internal waitlist.
5. What are your current market rents?
A: Please reach out to the property manager for information on our current market rents.